Sunday, August 16, 2009

...After

I know that it took a little longer to show you the photos of the after, but the reason is that the "little" re-arranging took a little longer then I thought.
Actually, thanks to my dad, the real work of putting the cupboards to their new location and putting the legs under the new working table was done in due time, which I cannot say about putting all the stuff back into them. The result was that I basically changed all the contents of almost EVERY cupboard in the apartment.
Oh, well I think the new working area turnout to be just PERFECT, what do you think?



Svenja

1 comment:

Alicia Leppert said...

It looks so great! I love having a great workspace. I recently revamped my craft room to have a much better workspace and I love it! I really love your red and white quilt!