Saturday, September 12, 2009

Traveling Journal

I started yesterday on some traveling journals and finished them today and I wanted to share some photos with you, but the batteries of my camera died on me, so you’ll have to wait until they charged (oh I do have spare batteries, but guess what, after laying around for a long time, they are empty as well…good planning huh?).



Anyhow the Traveling Journals are now done and ready for selling, so if someone needs an A6 Vacation Journal he/she could get one, hihihihi.


Oh before I forget. Someone thought I’ll be in New Zealand by now and then it dawned on me that I didn’t post that this trip not until January 2010. Well actually we’ll be leaving on December 29th and return on January 31st and yes that are FOUR and HALF weeks :-) and I’m sure it will not be long enough to see it all.

No comments: