Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Isn’t November 1st already???

OK each year I’m shock on September 1st when I see all the Christmas cookies and Lebkuchen on the displays in the grocery stores, because here in Bavaria the kids are still on summer school break!
So each year I’m telling myself that I’ll resist until November 1st with buying and especially with eating some Christmas cookies…


Today I could resist and bought me some Spekulatius and since I have no idea what they are called in English I thought I take a photo:

I don’t think that I have to tell you, that I bought them and just looked at them…oh there are SOOOOO good and they are even the ones with chocolate on one side…double good…what did I say about waiting until November 1st??? Oh well (I’m eating the one from the photo in this very second)

2 comments:

Amy J. said...

That made me laugh! Just picturing that the cookie is already long gone. You will have to save some of those and bring them on your next trip!

dandee said...

I won't tell anyone.