Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm back

Well my body is back in the cold winter land, my mind is still in the warm summer land, and my body time is somewhere in between…I’m running around like the little “Duracel clapping hand monkey” (I don’t know if you in the US know that old commercial, but the monkey is running around and is clapping the percussions between his hands, and is powered by some very big Duracel batteries). Well that’s how I feel…

New Zealand was GREAT and I only took about a gazillion photos which of course now have to be looked at in detail and I’m sure a lot of them can be deleted, but I hope some of them turned out ok.
Here are a few of the ones I took on the first two days in Auckland and Waiheke Island

Our A380 is the big one in the back
The Sky Tower in Auckland
Ingrid and I on Waiheke Island
There will be more in the next few days now is my bed calling...

3 comments:

Amy J. said...

Great photos as always! I love that shell looking one...what is it?
Glad you are home safe and sound.

dandee said...

can't wait to hear more about your adventure. beautiful photos!

Alicia Leppert said...

How fun! Glad you're back! Great pics!