Monday, May 10, 2010

Photos

Oh wow, it has been almost a month since I posted last…Well I guess the everyday life just the better part of me.
A couple of weekends my sister in law asked me to take some photos from her family which she wanted to give to her mother. Well needless to say, that I was flattered to be asked and happily said yes. Here are my favorites.
  
Was für ein Start in meine Deutsche Abteilung, gerade angefangen und schon nichts mehr geschrieben…Ich verspreche mich zu bessern.
Vor ein paar Wochen hat mich meine Schwägerin gefragt ob ich nicht ein paar Fotos von den Kindern machen kann, da sie diese Ihrer Mutter schenken möchte. Das habe ich natürlich gerne gemacht und hier sind meine Favoriten.

Charlotta

Malila

Luca

1 comment:

dandee said...

svenja, you're so talented. i love them all!