Wednesday, November 18, 2009

40+1

Last Saturday a good friend of mine made a party for his 40+1 birthday (that’s what the invitation said). I know that he and his wife a going to Patagonia in January (by the way did I mentioned already that I’ll be New Zealand the whole January…just wanted to make sure I told you…yes I’m bragging and I’m looking so much forward to that trip…), so I thought I make him a little travel journal especially for Patagonia, this is how it turned out

I’m getting ready for my little “Winterzauber” next Sunday, but right now we have 15° Celsius during the day and that is far, far away from any winter, so I’ll have to do a lot of decorating, hihihi... 

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

Love the colors and the circles! You are amazing Svenja! Next time you are in town YOU will be the one teaching ME!