Thursday, November 12, 2009

Busy, busy, busy…

Sorry for not positing anything interesting in the last days, but I’m just way to busy right now and that is good! The sale on the last weekend went really well and I got a lot of feedback and customized orders on which I’m working on right now.

Then there is also my sale on November 22nd to plan and to organize, so that keeps me busy as well. The decoration theme for that event is planed out in my head, now I just need to get everything ready for it…let me surprise you…

Oh by the way, my homepage has a new design and it is still not finished, so keep on checking…sorry for all the Non-German speakers, but right now my homepage is only in German available.

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I am so glad that you are getting lots of orders and things are going so well! Whoo hoo!!