Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's official


Today at 17:39 I paid my registration-fee for my own business!!! From now on I’m a business women…
OK, I think I need to go back a little and explain:
1. Some of you might wonder why my blog is in English and not in German! Well, there a simple explanation most of my German speaking friends do also speak English, but most of my English speaking friends speak very little or no German at all. It’s as simple as that.
2. I reduced my working hours with my employee to try out if my creations would sell to someone besides my family and friends.
3. Since my homepage is not finished (OK, the truth is that nobody stated working on it…) I thought a blog would be a good idea.
I do know at least one person who might be interested in what I do all day long in my single life, so here are some photos of my latest’s project:


OK if someone could tell me if there is an easier way to incorporate photos into a blog PLEASE DO SO, because I don’t think you all do it via the post text and then moving them from top to bottom…HELP PLEASE and why is the fond suddenly different????

Since this is my fist post I’ll stop here and see how it looks on the web.
More tomorrow…
Svenja













2 comments:

dandee said...

Hooray! SO happy to have a way to keep track of you!

I love your newest project and can't wait to hear more about your business! So many exciting things happening!

Alicia Leppert said...

I love that you started a blog! Finally I will feel like I have daily contact with you and know what is going on in your life!

I LOVE your creation, it is beautiful! Seriously, I am jealous of your scrapbooking skills. Your business will do awesome, I think!

I'll try to email you some posting tips as soon as I get a chance, it might not be till next week.