Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Business Card

OK, I do have the feeling that I'm not very productive since I started my own business (I don't think this is the way it should be :-)), but there are sooooo many things to organize. Trying to find the right supplier and to register in all the stores as a business, but today I had a short sentimental moment when I found this little card in my mail:
You are probably asking why should this be a sentimental moment, well it is the first card I see my business name printed on: Svenja Reinhold Design
From now on I can go shopping at IKEA and pay with my business card....
I hope you all have a wonderful day and maybe you have also a small thing which makes you smile :-).
Svenja

3 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

I totally know what you mean! I am so sentimental like that. When I got the first piece of mail that said Mr. and Mrs. Leppert when we were engaged, I had to save the envelope. I still have it!
Your card is so exciting, and so cute too!

dandee said...

I bet you feel really offical now! Hooray for happy mail!

Amy J. said...

Not only does it have your awesome new business name but it is the cutest card I have seen! I love the colors! Did you get to pick them out? Hooray for Svenja!!! :)