Monday, November 2, 2009

Online shopping

It’s 12:45 at night and I just finished some supply shopping online. Thank goodness for the great invention of online shopping. You can do it whenever you want or need to and you don’t have to worry that you hair are messed up (or just put into a ponytail very sloppy, like mine right now) or that you are not dressed for the occasion. It saves you a trip all the way to the other side of Munich and even beyond that (which is at the stage of the producing business I’m right now in, very important) and you can do it when you are really (and I mean really tired) like I am right now and most of the time, the stuff you ordered looks like you expected it to look like…well most of the time…
I wish you all very good start into the new week and don’t forget my “product-coming-out” on Friday 18:00 till …(well: open end), Saturday 11:00-20:00 and Sunday 11:00-18:00 in the Mauerkircherstraße 48.
Hope to see some of you there :-)

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I can't believe your hair is long enough for a ponytail. I don't think I have ever seen your hair in a ponytail!

The computer era is amazing! It is so easy and like you said, I love that most of the time you get just what you wanted.