Sunday, February 7, 2010

More Time

I wanted to post some more pictures and stories of New Zeeland, but unfortunately I didn’t find the time to do it the right way. I mean, I want to tell you a little bit about every photo and about our route we took, and not just post the photos one after another. So please be patient until then…


So, what was I doing with all my time???
- Well after meeting or talking to friends on the phone I found out that two babies are on the way (yeah), one marriage (yeah) and two separations took place.
- There was the 11th birthday of my nice Pia.
- My nice Clara was accepted for the PPT exchange program and will spend a year in the USA, just like her aunt did (can you tell that I’m proud of her).
- There was a business trip to Hamburg.
- And right now I’m in Toulouse, France for another business trip

I hope you all had a nice and relaxing weekend and I wish you a nice week.

Svenja

1 comment:

Amy J. said...

I can't believe Clara is old enough to be an exchange student!
You will have to let us know where she gets to go...:)